Ready to build your career from the ground up? Here’s where you start.
Core Purpose & Values
Our Core Purpose — We create great environments for people to live, work and shop. Our purpose moves us forward.
Our Core Values — The rules defining our culture, which are reinforced through our people and our actions on a daily basis. Our values keep us grounded.
- Good Judgement
- Do the right thing in the right way. Solve problems to satisfaction of all parties, while protecting the company.
- Take complete responsibility for your actions. Be accountable and thoroughly execute your mission for the benefit of the company, customers and residents.
- Be persistent in finding the right solutions and achieving objectives in a cost-effective manner. Overcome obstacles. Excel through discipline and innovation.
- Team Player
- Work with and support your teammates to assure success of the entire company. We win by the power of working together.
Ready to show us everything you’ve GOTT? We’re looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
As the heart of our company, you deserve the best. Become eligible for a great benefits package after two months of employment. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid and Voluntary Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term Disability Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- AFLAC Voluntary Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan
Want to learn more about other positions we have available? Send your resume to email@example.com to apply for these commonly available positions:
- Community Manager
- Leasing Professional
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Technician
- Construction Project Manager
- Other Positions Available:
- Construction Handyman
- Construction Laborer
- Field Construction Coordinator
We’re interested in what every candidate has to bring to the table. If your skills and background match our needs, we’ll be in touch!